Back to top
How we make sure the UK has the IT skills it needs to succeed
Technology holds the key to innovation, global competitiveness and sustainable economic growth: our mission is to make sure Britain has the IT skills it needs to make these things happen.
We do this by taking our lead from employers and working with government, IT professionals and IT training providers to tackle skills needs and support economic recovery.
- Inspire future talent by motivating students to pursue IT-related careers and better prepare all young people for work in a technology-enabled world
- Support IT professionals by helping them develop world-class skills
- Promote the benefits of IT to organisations and individuals across society
How e-skills can help
We use our influence and expertise to:
- help employers address the issues no company can fix on its own
- create effective strategic partnerships with government and agencies
- offer employers and training providers insight based on our world-class labour market intelligence
- help shape the IT education and training systems in the UK
The difference we’re making