Back to top
As the official issuing authority for the IT sector standards and frameworks, e-skills UK maintains the National Occupational Standards and Apprenticeship Frameworks for the sector and has an ongoing programme of continuous development to ensure they both meet employers' needs.
We are also currently working on several specific apprenticeship development projects in England and in Wales. Find out more about the projects and how you can get involved as an employer, individual or training provider. Click on the links below for details.
Apprenticeship projects in England
- Higher level apprenticeship
- Sector-managed apprenticeship
- Value added apprenticeship
- Pre-apprenticeship education
Apprenticeship projects in Wales
- IT Professional apprenticeship at level 3
- Pathways to apprenticeships