Back to top
What is e-Placement Scotland?
e-Placement Scotland helps IT students to find the best work placements, and employers to find the best potential employees. It also encourages universities and employers to create more industrial placements in IT.
The 3-year programme is funded by the Scottish Funding Council and is delivered in partnership with e-skills UK, Edinburgh Napier University and ScotlandIS.
How long do placements last?
Placements can last from 3 months to over a year.
How does e-Placement Scotland benefit students?
e-Placement Scotland can help students by:
- increasing the number and choice of work placements available
- providing valuable on-the-job experience
- improving students’ CVs and their chances of getting a job
- introducing students to potential employers
How does the scheme benefit employers?
e-Placement Scotland can help employers by:
- attracting the best students from universities and colleges across Scotland
- introducing employers to potential future employees