Posted on: 12/11/12
e-skills UK is looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Team, to develop and implement IT Apprenticeship Frameworks. The role will be based at our London office in Victoria.
The overriding aim of this role is to significantly increase adoption of Apprenticeships in IT. New and updated frameworks are needed which resonate with current skills needs and open the way for upcoming job areas.
This is a dynamic role where the new team member will be expected to bring new ideas as well as adding value to the existing frameworks and delivery arrangements.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Establishing a plan for creating and updating IT Apprenticeship Frameworks to achieve the aims above. This includes both L3 advanced apprenticeships and L4-6 higher apprenticeships frameworks.
- Consulting with employers to understand their needs in terms of Apprenticeships, and to ensure that IT frameworks meet the current and future needs of the sector.
- Working with awarding organisations, higher education, and other partners to implement changes to the frameworks.
- Within the frameworks, creating clear technical job-related pathways that align with current and emerging employer needs.
- Working with employers, higher education, colleges and training providers to establish innovative, high quality delivery models for Apprenticeships.
Candidates may come from a wide range of backgrounds, such as the education, training or IT sectors.
Click here for more details on the requirements and how to apply.
Back to top