Back to top
Find out how an ITMB degree could put you on the path to success
Designed with the help of some of the world’s biggest employers, the ITMB degree is a great option if you’re interested in a degree designed to make you more employable!
Not only does it provide students with the sophisticated skills they need to get ahead in the IT and Business industry, it also gives you the chance to regularly meet and network with industry leaders from over 70 leading organisations. You might even meet your future employer while you’re studying on the course!
Why study for an ITMB degree?
- To develop the IT and Business skills demanded by employers
- To meet prospective employers and build up your professional profile whilst at university
- To make yourself more employable
What are the highlights of the course?
- Getting to meet employers on a regular basis
- Annual networking events for all ITMB employers and students
- Guru Lectures’ at your university from industry experts
- Team-based project work overseen by business mentors
- Visiting companies and meeting employers
- Getting feedback from employers on your CV and interview technique
What jobs could the ITMB degree get me?
An ITMB degree could help you to get a job in:
- IT management
- business strategy and planning
- system design
- IT consultancy
For comprehensive information on the degree and the universities offering it, go to www.itmb.co.uk
If you are an employer or university interested in getting involved with ITMB, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to receive updates on ITMB and e-skills UK's other HE initiatives, subscribe to our HE updates - click 'Higher Education' as an area of interest when registering.